Paper (Non-Scannable) Surveys
A paper-based survey is a standard Non-Scannable survey printed out to paper. Respondents complete the survey and return it to the survey administrator. Responses are hand-entered in the SurveyTracker Data Collection screen.
Features available in Paper Surveys:
- Establish page breaks or use default single page layout.
- Personalize the survey with mail merge tags containing information from your Audience List.
- Define font styles.
- Place images and logos anywhere on the page or in the header/footer.
- Print in horizontal or vertical page format.
- Include or exclude page numbers.