Survey-by-USB / Kiosk
Survey-by-USB is a survey placed on a USB thumb drive or similar media and distributed to respondents. Respondents open a program on the drive to access and complete the survey. When everyone has responded, the data file is returned to the survey administrator and read into SurveyTracker.
Features available in Survey-by-USB:
- Define Skip/Hit patterns.
- Personalize the survey with mail merge tags containing information from your Audience List (when creating one disk per respondent).
- Create multi-page surveys.
- Define fonts, font colors, background colors, etc. The survey looks the same as it does in survey design.
- Place images and logos anywhere on the page or in the header/footer of each screen.
- Add Save and Resume capabilities so respondents can continue the survey at a later time.
- Add a Print Responses option to the survey.
- Add a Percent Complete progress meter at the bottom of each page.
- Encrypt the data file for enhanced security.
- Define custom Welcome and Thank You pages.
A kiosk survey is a special mode in Survey-by-USB. With this option activated, a Survey-by-USB is placed on an independent computer that is usually located in an area convenient to the potential respondents. Once a respondent completes the survey, a new survey automatically starts for the next respondent. A password is required to exit the survey.